Have The Value of a Veteran Speak at Your Event / Conference
About the Speaker
Our principal, Lisa Rosser, is a speaker, author and recognized thought leader on veteran recruitment and retention.
Lisa has been invited to speak at events of all sizes, including many large professional association conferences, mid-sized employer events and smaller regional chapter events.
Lisa is available for keynotes, 30-90 min breakout training sessions and full day workshops.
Associations: Including veteran recruiting/retention as an add-on full or half-day workshop to your event can increase your conference revenue and membership.
Sample List of Professional Association Events Where Lisa has Spoken
- SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management) – Annual, Talent and Diversity Conferences
- ERE Recruiting Conference
- Diversity Best Practices
- DEAMcon (Direct Employers Annual Conference)
- CUPA-HR and HERC (university-related human resources organizations)
- IPMA-HR (government-related human resource organization)
- The Forum On Workplace Inclusion
- ALPFA – The Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting
- AGCareers.com HR & Food Roundtable
- TRSA (linen and uniform laundry industry association)
- Cement Association
- Various Oil & Gas industry associations
- Various Telecommunication/Utilities associations
- The Funeral Services Foundation & ICCFA Educational Foundation (Journey to Serve initiative)
- American Bakers Association
- NC State University “Boots to Suits”
- VOWS (Veterans on Wall Street)
- Private Equity Hires Heroes