Our mission is to assist employers in rapidly developing effective veteran recruitment and retention programs that earn ROI in the first 12 months.
More than 450 of the Fortune 1000 have relied on The Value Of a Veteran’s sixteen years of direct program development experience to help them:
- Create a rock solid business case for recruiting veterans tied to business strategy and forecasted growth and challenges
- Develop strategies on veteran talent assessment and evaluation
- Create in-house sourcing funnels such as registered apprenticeships, on-the-job, and DoD SkillBridge programs
- Leverage Federal and state tax credits and other benefits to offset much (if not all) of the program development costs
- Implement strong marketing tactics that attract military applicants, reducing the reliance on (and expense of) boutique military / veteran staffing firms and job fairs
- Develop strong onboarding and engagement plans to retain their veteran talent
- Coach new veteran hires to capitalize on their leadership skills and adapt to a civilian workplace faster
Using a cadre of specialized consultants with long histories of building and maintaining successful veteran programs, The Value Of a Veteran is uniquely qualified and prepared to collaborate with your team to help you create a comprehensive, holistic and customized veteran program that delivers results in the first 12 months.
Schedule an introductory call by clicking the button below to learn more.