Military/Veteran/Diversity Recruiters: May's FREE webinar is "Military Spouses - Why NOW is the BEST Time To Add Them to Your Talent Strategy”
Date: Wed May 5, 2021
Time: 12:00 - 1:30 pm EDT.
Strategic talent mobility and attracting/hiring/grooming women leaders are increasingly focus for many HR leaders. Talent management strategies that include both are primed to enable business growth, improved financial performance and increased employee engagement.
Did you know there is one large, underutilized talent pool that is majority female, many with leadership and international experience? That group is military spouses.
If you've never made the connection as to how hiring military spouses can contribute to the bottom line, we invite you to join us on Wednesday, May 5th from 12:00 – 1:30 pm Eastern for a free webinar to learn more about the military spouse population and why it should and how it can be incorporated into your overall talent strategy.
We will cover:
• How talent mobility and emerging women leaders trends dovetail with the military spouse population
• An overview of the military spouse population with demographics and statistics
• Milspouse experience and education
• How to align a milspouse program with your overall talent strategy
• Strategies for outreach to and attraction of military spouse candidates
This session will be recorded, so even if you know you are not available to participate live, register anyway and you will be the first to receive notice when the recording is made available.